bePaid is a convenient means of payment for goods and services on the Internet. It is an opportunity to make payment for your order. The safe bePaid server is installed by the encoded connection under the protected TLS/SSL protocol and confidentially accepts from the client data of his plastic cash card (number of the card, a name of the holder, an expiration date, and control number to the cash card of CVC/CVC2). The bePaid payment page meets all data transfer security requirements (PCI DSS Level 1). We accept payments by the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Belcard.
- Send the order to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Receive proposals from the company manager.
- Approve of quotation. Establishment of a contract (with each client individually).
- Receive the link with an invoice.
- Pay credit card bill, specifying the required data in the prescribed form of the bePaid processing system. The payment page will indicate the order number and the amount of the payment. To pay, you need to enter your card details and confirm the payment by clicking the “Pay” button. If your card supports 3-D Secure technology, your system will ask you to go through the standard one-minute cardholder verification procedure on the page of your bank (the bank that issued your card).
- Wait for confirmation of payment to the e-mail.
As an order confirmation you will receive notification to your e-mail on booking paid services. Please, save your payment data. In the absence of confirmation within 3 working days, you need to contact customer support by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +375 17 302 34 02. Our managers will consult you.
In case of cancellation of the ordered services not later than 3 days before the booking date, you must write a statement to the official company email. If the cancellation of the ordered services occurs because of the customer fault, our company does not give any refund. The term for receipt of funds on the card is from 1 to 30 days from the date of the return.