Belarus extends visa-free travel for tourists to 30 days
1 August 2018
Good news for travelers! 30 days visa-free entry to Belarus! Now you can come to Belarus for 30 days without visa and enjoy more entertainments, culture immersion and delicious national food!
• You are given 30 days of visa-free stay in Belarus from the day when you have arrived.
• You can arrive and fly out of the country ONLY through the National Airport Minsk.
NB! Visa-free travel does not apply to persons arriving in Belarus by flights from Russia.
• You can travel freely throughout the whole territory of Belarus!
• You can come to Belarus many times during the year, but the total time of your stay must not exceed 90 days.
• In case of illness, natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances preventing the departure from the Republic of Belarus before the expiry of the period of stay, you can apply to Ministry of Internal Affairs for an extension of the period of temporary stay.
Documents required for 30 days visa-free entry to Belarus:
• A valid passport or other document replacing it, intended for traveling abroad.
• Insurance policy, insurance card or other document confirming the existence of a health insurance agreement.
• Multiple Schengen visa and return ticket for departure if you are a citizen of the following countries: Vietnam, Haiti, Gambia, India, People’s Republic of China, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa.
• The amount of $ 25 per day for expenses in Belarus.
How to get a visa to Belarus if you travel by train, by car or by bus?
To get a visa you need to book a hotel through «Prime Tour».
Special offer! If you book a whole tour from our agency, then visa support is provided to you for FREE!
When applying for visa support, please notice that obtaining of visa takes up to 5 working days.
We will be glad to help you with any questions about traveling to Belarus! Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org