Gomel Palace and Park Ensemble is a complex of nature, history, and architecture of 18th — mid-19th centuries. A well-kept park with fountains and swans, clean paths and an amusement park, a beautiful embankment is indeed the center of attraction for tourists and locals.
The structure of Gomel Palace and Park Ensemble includes:
- Ancient settlement of ancient and medieval Gomel X — XVIII centuries;
- Palace of the Rumyantsevs and Paskeviches of the XVIII — XIX Centuries;
- XIX century park;
- Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul from beginning of the XIX century;
- Chapel-tomb of the Paskevich family of the second half of the XIX century;
- Winter Garden with a Ferris Tower – a former sugar factory of the XIX century;
- Complex of outbuildings of the XIX century.